Insurances/Payers that Cover Telehealth
- All Regence Plans including FEP, Boeing Health Plan, Regence MedAdvantage, Regence Uniform Medical Plan and other commerical plans managed through the Regence Health Network
- All Aetna Plans including plans through Meritain Health
- Most Premera Plans (Union PT admin staff will confirm your specific plan’s coverage information prior to your telehealth visit)
- Most Cigna Plans (Union PT admin staff will confirm your specific plan’s coverage information prior to your telehealth visit)
- Labor and Industry/Worker’s Comp Claims
- Motor Vehicle Accident/PIP Claims
This list is being updated regularly as more payers are seeing the benefit of physical therapy telehealth visits. If you have a health plan that is not listed on here, feel free to give us a call or email and we would be happy to let you know and update this list as we know more.
You don’t have to miss out on the region’s best PT because you can’t make it into the office. The movement experts at Union PT are now offering our services via telehealth. Through our secure, HIPAA-compliant video-sharing platform, our therapists are able to provide Functional Movement Assessments, improve your movement, posture and alignment while they guide you through a customized home-exercise plan. We are also able to get a lens into your home or office work station so we can provide ergonomic consultations. After you’re done with your session you will be sent a video exercise plan to follow until your next session through our partnership with Medbridge and the Medbridge home exercise app.
What Is BFR? Blood flow restriction (BFR) training is a technique that was developed in Japan in the 1960’s. Since the mid 2000’s BFR has been popularized in weightlifting circles and seen extensive use in professional sports. Blood flow restriction training involves the use of bands or straps placed at the upper arms or legs. […]
Using Blood Flow Restriction Training in Physical Therapy to recover from a Climbing Injury in Seattle or Via TelehealthUsing Blood Flow Restriction Training in Physical Therapy to recover from a Climbing Injury in Seattle or Via Telehealth What Is Blood Flow Restriction (BFR)? Blood flow restriction training involves the use of straps or bands placed at the upper arm or thigh. These bands are tightened to partially limit blood flow, and are worn during […]